Hunters’ won’t be needing mana come Cataclysm, according to the latest stats and system changes announced yesterday. OK, the news isn’t really new more a recap.
“The shift from mana to focus is a huge change for Hunters. (It’ll) take a bit to get used to the new system, but I believe an energy system is probably going to be better for Hunters than the mana system overall,” wrote The Hunter’s Refuge.
Changes announced so far:
- Hunter’s mana is GONE!!!
- Hunters now use focus, no longer care about intellect or mana regen.
- Focus regenerates contunously, Steady shot improves the rate of getting focus bag.
- Hunters will have fewer cooldowns on abilities
- Ammos will become an item, not a consumable.
- Expect to see a lot more stamina on gears
- Existing Attack Power becomes Agility and Stamina.Armor Penetration becomes Haste or Crit.