From the original post
- You appreciate it when someone leaves behind something good for you to read.
- Most of the people don’t bother you but every once in a while you run into a complete as___e.
- Even though lots of people are following you, it doesn’t mean they actually care who you are.
- People respect you when you help someone else.
- There are always people looking for money, but you wonder if they actually make any.
- Just because you talk doesn’t mean anyone will listen.
- You’re constantly afraid of catching a virus.
- Nobody cares what you had for breakfast.
- Just because you are thinking something, doesn’t mean you have to say it.
- There is a lot you could accomplish, but also a lot of time you could waste.
- You use it to get somewhere, not just for the fun ride.
- Telling people how amazing you are won’t make you any more popular.
- Just because its cheap doesn’t mean it’s a good place to start a marketing campaign.
- The fact that everything is public doesn’t stop some people from doing/saying unsavory things.
- You have no idea what everyone else’s real lives are like, but sometimes you imagine.
- It’s way too easy to completely lose your sense of time.
- It seems a little overwhelming until you figure out how to use it.
- It’s one of the few places in your life where you can freely flaunt your multiple personalities.
- Nobody is really an expert, but there are people who accomplish more than others with their time on it.
- It’s way too easy to eavesdrop on other people’s conversations.
There is really no “right way” to do it, but there are tips that can make it better.
- You have no idea what you are going to see at any given time, and nothing would surprise you.
- Nobody, except perverts, wants to see your spring break pictures.
- When it breaks down you start freaking out.
- It’s not making money.