We all love a good storyline. And Warcraft certainly have hundreds of incredible and memorable quests accentuated by good narratives. This week, a new forum on the Warcraft website was unveiled for lore enthusiasts. It’s called Story Forum, and no doubt it’ll renew the lore’s appeal to everyone playing the game.
In order for you to get the most benefit out of the forum, here are some pointers:
- Feel free to theorycraft, discuss character flaws, strengths, and where you think the story is going or where you would like it to go.
- Discuss the various published stories, share insights on them, and what aspects you liked or didn’t like most about them.
- Discuss your favorite quest line stories and least favorite quest line stories.
- Please refrain from posting non-constructive feedback, attacking other posters, or posting harassing or defamatory language about authors or Blizzard employees.
- Participate in polls. We’ll be using them here from time to time to get your feedback on various storylines, novel releases and more.
- Talk amongst yourselves. While we’ll be monitoring discussion and periodically answering questions about the story, this forum is meant primarily as a place for you to discuss various viewpoints with fellow story enthusiasts.
Also check our Backstories and Lores section, added especially to readers of the blog 🙂